A Brighter Future Is Within Your Reach

A Brighter Future Is Within Your Reach

Mediation Can Resolve Many Modification Disputes

Life can change in the years following a divorce decree. People may remarry, lose a job, get a raise in salary or want to move across the country. If you have a child custody agreement that requires modification due to a significant change in circumstances, or if the other parent is proposing a modification that you wish to contest, I can help you find an agreement that works for everyone.

At my practice, Barbara J. Katzenberg, Attorney at Law, I provide mediation services to parents who would like to modify an existing custody order and those who would like to contest a proposed modification. I handle all types of custody modifications, including joint custody and physical custody. Call 508-471-3281 or send an email to schedule an appointment with a skilled Worcester joint custody agreement lawyer.

I am a facilitator and experienced negotiator who has been specifically and formally trained in mediation. I have successfully mediated contentious family court matters, including custody modifications, since 2002.

Mediation Gives You A Voice In The Process

As a Worcester child custody modification mediator, I provide my facilitation and negotiation services to help structure a new and acceptable parenting plan. Custody modification can be a contentious legal issue. Often, mediation can assist in diffusing tension between the parents, allowing them to continue co-parenting — even after the modification has been granted or denied.

Whatever side of the modification you are on, mediation can assist with making sound decisions for the best interests of the child or children involved. I handle custody modification mediation arising from job loss, job change, remarriage, relocation, changing needs in the children and many other factors.

I believe if you have a hand in the process, you can feel satisfied with the outcome. No matter how contentious the issue, mediation can help you obtain this.

Find Out How Mediation Can Help You

If you have questions about child custody modification or would like to schedule an appointment with Barbara J. Katzenberg, Attorney at Law, call 508-471-3281 or send an email. I offer mediation services to prospective clients at an affordable hourly rate.