Barbara J. Katzenberg, Attorney at Law
Contact Us Today

February 2017 Archives

Want to appeal a child custody ruling? Help is available

In an ideal world, parents, whether in Massachusetts or elsewhere, would be able to calmly and rationally negotiate custody arrangements when going through a divorce. Unfortunately, this does not always happen. If, in the end, you receive a child custody ruling with which you do not agree, you do have the ability to appeal the decision.

Seek a child support adjustment rather than face jail time

Non-custodial parents in Massachusetts and elsewhere who are ordered to pay child support may face a number of consequences should they fail to make their payments. Some of these consequences can negatively affect one's personal and professional life. It is possible to avoid penalties for non-support by seeking a child support adjustment.

Parenting plans can be modified as needed

When going through a divorce with children involved, it is normal to make decisions based on life as it is or is expected to be soon after the dissolution of marriage is finalized. Parenting plans are written to work for the family now, not necessarily down the line. As life is full of unexpected changes and challenges, parents in Massachusetts can modify their parenting plans as needed.

Are You Ready To Talk?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

390 Main Street
Suite 750
Worcester, MA 01608

Phone: 508-471-3281
Fax: 508-792-0832
Map & Directions